# Platform.sh One-Click
The following documentation will guide you through the one-click creation of a new Strapi project hosted on Platform.sh (opens new window).
Platform.sh is a Platform as a Service (PaaS) that allows the management of multiple websites and applications. In particular, it allows to quickly install and deploy a Strapi application.
A Platform.sh account is necessary to follow this installation guide. Please visit the Platform.sh website (opens new window) to create an account if you don't already have one.
# Creating a Strapi project
There are 2 ways to create a new project hosted on Platform.sh: either by clicking the One-Click button, or following the numbered steps right below the button.
- In the Platform.sh website (opens new window), click on the Add project button.
- Select the Use a template option.
- Fill the Project name and Region fields.
- Click on the Next button.
- Using the search bar, search for the
Strapitemplate (see source code (opens new window)).
- Select the template. After a few seconds, your Strapi application should be setup with a PostgreSQL database.
# Running Strapi
To visit your Strapi application:
- Go to the Platform.sh website (opens new window), logged in.
- Go to Settings > Domains.
- Click on the Platform.sh domain name that is used for your Strapi application.